Photo Showcase

Have you uploaded photos and videos to FotoTime and want them to appear here in the public gallery?

Join Now

Want to share your own photos and videos here? Register for your free account now!

Photos by SteveT

Pictures by SteveT with tag "holiday"
289 of 289 < Back Next >
07 March 2003 (Image #30).jpg
Caption: Slide 177 Ian and Me on Kala Patar at 18000ft  slightly above base camp with Mount Everest 29,008ft the black peak behind us.
I'm not sure what camera we borrowed for this trip as it was 30 years ago since we were there. The photos for this trip were slides that have been scanned into the PC for viewing.
Tags: best,everest,favorites,flickr,glacier,himalaya,holiday,mount everest,mountain,nepal,trek
07 March 2003 (Image #30).jpg (best, everest, favorites, flickr, glacier, himalaya, holiday, mount everest, mountain, nepal, trek)
Slide 177 Ian and Me on Kala Patar at 18000ft slightly above base camp with Mount Everest 29,008ft the black peak behind us. I'm not sure what camera we borrowed for this trip as it was 30 years ago since we were there. The photos for this trip were slides that have been scanned into the PC for viewing.
Viewed 33 times Flag as inappropriate  
Recent photo comments
There are no comments on this photo. Be the first to add comments.